The Voice

MooshvilleMooshville Posts: 111Registered Users Curl Neophyte
...is not the same without CeeLo and Christina.. :sad7:

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I forgot to watch it last night. :banghead:

I'm so disappointed that they are gone, but I think over time we'll get use to the new kids and enjoy it. I really love this show. Much better than American Idol.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • MooshvilleMooshville Posts: 111Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Another epi is on tonight.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks...:happy8:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I still liked it...although I never really watched a lot with Christina and CeeLo. I did enjoy the singing...did not like the commercial break between every singer...I will tivo tonight.
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I DVRed it and watched this afternoon. Loved, loved, loved the "I'm Sexy and I Know It" kid. The woman at the end (the one who was to tour with Michael Jackson) was really really good also.

Not sure why any of them wanted the twins.
    3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file