Hi from the South :)

wavygirl8wavygirl8 Posts: 4Registered Users
Hey everyone,

My name is Anna, and I'm 14 years old. I'm pretty new here, still trying to find my way around the site. I'm not even sure I posted this in the right place, lol. I was having a hard time finding out what type curls/waves I have, but I think I have 2b waves with a little 2c (?), and it's really thick.

I started straightening my hair when I was 12 and up until a few months ago, I ALWAYS straightened my hair. I finally decided to try wearing my hair natural, since it takes over an hour to straighten. I really like my hair curly, and I hardly ever straighten it anymore. I've been reading a lot about the curly girl method, and I decided to try it. I just started yesterday! :)

I'm really excited about learning more and (hopefully) enhancing my natural curls/waves! :)

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome, Anna! You'll get all the info and support you need on these boards! It's a great place to learn and share. Have fun!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file