Can't decide...

BrianWebbBrianWebb Posts: 3Registered Users
This is my first post here, and I really had no idea such a thing as this existed. But I'm glad it does, because I a have a dilemma...

My girlfriend (in picture 1) likes my hair like it's shown in picture 1. I like my hair as shown in picture 2 (a bit longer, kinda all over the place - controlled chaos - with streaks of highlighted blond.

She's adamant that the way she likes it looks better. (Short, boring and worthless. I can't do anything with it!)
I'm adamant that the way I like it looks better. (A bit longer, style-able, highlighted)

What do y'all think? (Anyone's opinion is valid, just looking for a neutral party's opinion).

Pic1 (she likes it even shorter than this, but I couldn't find a decent pic. You get the idea though)
524367_3885014002599_905789512_n.jpg

Pic2
FLPcCNM.jpg

Thanks,
Brian!

Comments

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like picture 2. I like when a guys hair is kind of mussed, almost just woken up looking, piecy but not a lot of product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlisue1curlisue1 Posts: 494Registered Users Curl Novice
    Pic 2.
  • DsotomayorDsotomayor Posts: 173Registered Users
    Yup, I have to agree with the other posters....i think it looks better longer.
  • claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Picture 2.

It might look good even looser and wilder, when the waves really show.

Not sure how best to handle the feelings of your gf, though. I always like it when people are in favor of letting one's freak flag fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file