newbie here!

MollyRose429MollyRose429 Posts: 7Registered Users
Hello beautiful curlies! I've been CG for almost a week now/rabidly learning from you all by stalking this forum and blogs. I think I finally nailed down a routine last night, and I am so so excited. Got compliments on my hair today at work. :) Thanks so much all of you... Happy to finally be showing my curls the love they deserve!
2c/3a, fine, low-normal porosity, medium-high density
CG since 3/14/13 and loving it! :thumbup:

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi, MollyRose429! :wave: It's exciting to finally give up fighting the curls and making the best of what we have. So glad you're seeing positive results already. Isn't this site amazing?
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • MollyRose429MollyRose429 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Really amazing. I've always liked my curls, I just never realized I wasn't taking care of them properly... I'm lucky I stumbled into this method! There's so much info on this site, it boggles my mind. Obviously looks aren't everything, but a good hair day does lift the spirits for sure. I love that this site is about loving and accepting yourself the way you were born. <3
    2c/3a, fine, low-normal porosity, medium-high density
    CG since 3/14/13 and loving it! :thumbup:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file