CurlTalk

More volume for my roots?

liz022liz022 Posts: 7Registered Users
Hi, I'm kinda new to this site and all this hair care stuff, still trying to figure out the whole no shampoo thing lol
ANYWAY...My hair is 3A/3B, and very thick, and prone to frizz lol
I feel that I don't have much volume on the top, and I can't stand the triangle/pyramid look it makes! So I kinda flip one side of my hair to the other to avoid that.

Any tips, comments, suggestions?... :)

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    The foundation for great hair is a good haircut. If you don't have proper layering, it's hard to avoid the triangle/pyramid look. After that, it's product and technique.

The best way to choose ingredients/products is by hair properties. Here's a link to help you with yours Live Curly Live Free - Curly Hair Basics Once you determine your hair properties, look for others with similar hair and see what they use (in signature.) It's the best place to start.

There's a sticky at the top of this forum that has a lot of the techniques people use. I'd look for and read that.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]