Happy Birthday, Miss Zora!

PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Sweetpickles, I hope you can check in through all of this snow because the Divine Miss Z is 1 today!
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

Comments

• three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    YAY!!! Happy Birfday beautiful girl!
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Birthday, Z!!!

I also started a thread on the non-hair forum for the bebe's birthdays.
    :rambo:
  • PhDCowPhDCow Posts: 1,621Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    D'oh! I didn't see it, J. Happy birthday to the fabulous miss Emma as well! Valentine's babies can't be anything but sweet!
    God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

• three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    Ooops!! :oops: Emma too - birfday hugs!! :lol:
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Birthday! To everyone!
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Happy birthday little ladies!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Happy birthdays, Emma and Zora!
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    Aww, thanks! I just saw this (and will go check out M2LR's thread) today. I was at work yesterday (stupid university makes staff go in even with a foot of snow), but my computer blew up, so I was online only for a second. Zora had a *party* at daycare yesterday, which was pretty much just us and the teacher and one other kid--most of the children stayed home because of the weather. She was in a FOUL mood all day yesterday too, for some reason. Cranky cranky cranky! I'm glad we didn't have anything planned! But, due to the snow, Daddy got to stay home with her too!
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file