KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users Curl Neophyte
So...let's talk amongst ourselves :)
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Dancing with the star zombies?

jackson-lays-down-some-moves-in-the-zombie-dance-scene-from-his-1982-thriller-music-video-ct.jpg

Source:

Sydrified Sports and Entertainment: Beat it, Dancing Zombie!
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I felt like I watched a completely different Andy Dick performance than the judges.

This could be an interesting season. I look forward to seeing how Val does with someone who can really dance, since he hasn't necessarily had the most talented dancer other seasons....
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I thought Andy Dick was better than the judges thought. Found Wynona more entertaining than I thought she would be. Watched to see Ingo and Sean. Feel Sean's participation is limited; the judges scored him higher than I would have. Ingo wasn't quite as good as I wanted him to be. Zendaya was beautiful as was Dorothy. Hope Victor is around for a while; what a likable guy. Again another entertaining football player in Jacoby. Actually all in all I was more entertained by this group than I thought I would be.
    3b/c
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    There are a couple news releases on the internet today pretty much calling the judges bullies. I tend to agree. These people come on this show, yes, to be judged, but to be judged as amateurs, not professionals. I thought their comments to DL were cruel, and their scores for Andy didn't really reflect how good his dance actually was. I remember I almost stopped watching the season Bruno was downright mean to Michael Bolton. I do think the judges have to learn to criticize in a more constructive, not demeaning, way.
    3b/c
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I only caught Wynonna and Andy Dick. I was flipping channels because I don't think we'll watch this year because ugh, TWO HOURS?! I can't take it. :lol:

That being said, now I want to watch just to see how Andy Dick does. I fully expected him to come out and not do well at all based on the stuff they showed before his dance, but I actually did a mini quiet-clap after his dance because I thought he did SO well. The judges...I wanted to slap. Seriously, y'all?? He was so messed up for so long it's good to see him sober.

Am I the only one who thought Brooke's question to him was so inappropriate? I know he talked about it in his pre-dance footage, but hello? He just danced and did well, now (or really any time during an after dance interview) isn't the time to ask such a question. Especially when they give the dancers all of 4 seconds in those after dance interviews. I've always disliked her for some reason on this show, she seems so awkward and I get uncomfortable for her every time she is on.

Hmmm, for only watching 10 minutes I really had a lot to say. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    it seems like we're all in agreement here. I was pleasantly surprised at how well both Andy and Wynonna did. The judges were out of line, and Brooke even more so. I wanted to give DL a hug after his dance and the judges comments. He did look stiff and unsure of himself, but he also smiled and had a really good attitude. Of course, he used jokes to shrug it off. I'm guessing he'll get more votes than the housewife with the dog? I don't know her at all.

Kellie, Ali, Zendaya were all great. I can't help but love Dorothy. The boxer and football player moved well.
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • SunshineGrrlSunshineGrrl Posts: 3,823Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Speckla wrote: »

Did you say zombies?

395043_492927660740672_1529945572_n.jpg

And...a really bad video of them dancing while I was sick that day...:(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=492945914072180&set=vb.100000703287719&type=2&theater

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file