CurlTalk

Found CHS roller jaw dupes on ebay (I think)

screamingclockscreamingclock Posts: 7Registered Users
I ordered from ebay seller prohairdressingsupplies (from the UK) these clips Large Clamps Clips for Heated Roller Hair Pack of 6 | eBay
With shipping I got 18 clips (3 sets) for under $20 and they came in gray, blue, white and black.
The clip spring is less tight than the clips I am used to but they really work great! I can do my whole head with 8 clips, but bought extra to save on shipping, and I figure that when one breaks I will have back ups.
I know some people have found them locally in the US, but the only beauty supply store I go to is Sallys and they don't have anything close to these.
I wanted to order from CHS, but the shipping is pretty high for these clips ordering from there.
ETA: took just under 3 weeks to arrive from England

Comments

• Marci PieMarci Pie Posts: 622Registered Users
    Thanks for the info. I have been wanting these. I bought some clips from Sally's and I am not happy with the results and regular octopus clips are 4-6 dollars each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
    Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo
    Co-wash: Suave, Vo5, HE, Aussie Moist
    Deep Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm
    Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's)
    Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil.
    Methods: Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.