CurlTalk

Alternative to Stila Kitten eye shadow?

2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,480Registered Users
Can anyone recommend an eye shadow (or cream or color stick) that is a similar color to Stila's Kitten, but not quite as glittery? I am 50 and prefer more of a glow, less sparkly. I don't care for eye shadows that are too matte - I do like a bit of a shimmer. I also need a very light color since my eyes are deep set and my upper lids are darker than my skin tone. I already use concealer on my upper lids. Any advice appreciated!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    i don't think Stila Kitten is sparkly at all and that it has the "glow" you're looking for.

i'm almost 53 and use a long-discontinued MAC pigment called Deck Chair for my highlight colour.
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • 2poodles2poodles Posts: 2,480Registered Users
    Thanks - I'll check those out. And I'll try my kitten again -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    unless you're looking for a bargain brand, MAC Naked Lunch is about the same colour as Kitten, but with a bit less shimmer to it.
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    Silk Naturals has a dupe for 4$. www.silknaturals.com