CurlTalk

CA Baby Hair De-Tangler (gluten free protein)

kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
When I looked for a thread on this product, there was an old one that had different ingredients. Most places have the wrong ingredients, so I'm hoping that this link to CA Baby works /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsite.californiababy.com%2Fingredients%2FCalming-Hair-De-Tangler-Ingredients.jpg" class="Popup

I wanted to give more information in the title. My hair doesn't tangle, so I wanted to see what quinoa protein would do as a protein spray. I've used it 4 times and think it's great. Second ingredient is hydrolyzed quinoa protein. I've tried it with some products that I usually don't like. Feel like they are a little too much for my hair--and it's worked out well.

I know that we have several folks with gluten issues, so thought I'd bring attention to this product.

Smells like French lavender.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Marie01141976Marie01141976 Posts: 13Registered Users
    That is what I use it for, a protein boost! I just recently discovered my hair loves protein. I give my damp hair a spritz, and follow w/ a bit of KCKT and my curls spring back to life :) I originally bought it as a detangler, but I like better as a protein booster when my hair gets limp/loses curl.
    Henna!!! Red Raj from Henna Sooq
    Co-washes: ABBA Pure Gentle (HG), Tresseme Naturals.
    Low-poo: Shea Moisture (all of them), Renpure my pretty hair is parched.
    Rinse-out: Tigi Bead Head Moisture Maniac, GF Length and Strength.
    Leave-in: ABBA Pure Gentle, KCKT, Henna Sooq cocoveda oil.
    Stylers: Fairy Tales Curly Q's gel (HG), KCCC, Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothy, GF pure clean gel.