We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

V05 Silky Experience - Love it!

mycurlytressesmycurlytresses Posts: 275Registered Users
For .79 cents I picked up a bottle of V05 Silky Experience Moisturizing Conditioner Shea Cashmere with protein and warm vanilla. I am in love!! I was able to cowash and finger detangle in no time (a feat usually only truly accomplished with Tresseme Naturals Jojoba and Coconut conditioner which costs me nearly $6 per bottle). I definitely have found a new cowash. Woohoo! :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

event.png

:afro:

Comments

• SamanthascurlzSamanthascurlz Posts: 1,082Registered Users
    Vo5 is awesome as a conditioner! When I am broke but need conditioner they are who I go to! It saves so much $ and you can't beat .79 cents!
    CG, High Porosity, Fine, Low Density, Medium Elasticity
    Suave, V05, GF Go clean gel, ACV rinses, CO, and Gelatine PT.
    [URL="[url=http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/samanthascurlz-albums-evolvement-my-hair.html]Curls[/url]"][/url]Curls
  • EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    We don't get the vo5 here in Toronto but I bought one in New York and I was so nervous about putting something that cost a few cents in my hair. I've read good things but I was so hesitant that I gave it away! It was the passion fruit scent. Maybe I should have tried it.
  • mycurlytressesmycurlytresses Posts: 275Registered Users
    Vo5 is awesome as a conditioner! When I am broke but need conditioner they are who I go to! It saves so much $ and you can't beat .79 cents!

True that! :)

event.png

We don't get the vo5 here in Toronto but I bought one in New York and I was so nervous about putting something that cost a few cents in my hair. I've read good things but I was so hesitant that I gave it away! It was the passion fruit scent. Maybe I should have tried it.

:( I am sorry.

One thing I have found on this natural hair journey is that sometimes the cheapest products work the best. For instance, I seal with EVOO. One 25 ounce bottle is around six dollars and lasts forever. If you ever get the chance to get another bottle choose one of the moisturizing lines. I used to use V05 Champagne Silk as a pre poo and it was fantastic. I no longer pre poo because after doing CG for seven months my hair has amazing moisture retention. :)

event.png

• meglukermegluker Posts: 9Registered Users
    I picked this up the other day, I haven't used it yet though. I am wondering if the protein in it will bother my hair.. but it sure does smell lovely!
    My Hair & Skin Blog: Curly Meg

Somewhere in the 2b-c/3a range! Low porosity, protein sensitivity?

DT: SM DT Masque + Olive Oil
    Low-Poos: SM Yucca
    Co-Wash: Suave Apple, Everlasting Sunshine
    Rinse Out: GVP CB, Tresemme Naturals
    Leave in: SM Curl & Style Milk

Still figuring out Stylers! Currently trying LA Looks Nutra Curls.
    Yes it does smell divine. Gives me a nice jump start to my day. :)

All my products have protein...so I am not sure if this will bother you if you're protein sensitive. How far down the list is it listed in the ingredients? I would look but I am at work.

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file