Baltimore Hair Show

CerendipityCerendipity Registered Users Posts: 5,091 Curl Novice
Anyone attending? March 23rd & 24th

Natural Hair Care Expo - Home

Comments

• moomoo89moomoo89 Registered Users Posts: 20
    MAN... I wish I could go! My stylist is driving up from SC, and doing a loc/natural hair party and doing hair either before or after the show! I know it's going to be great!!!!
  • CerendipityCerendipity Registered Users Posts: 5,091 Curl Novice
    Im going to attend I think.
  • auntcurlyauntcurly Registered Users Posts: 234
    Do they ever have hair shows in NYC?
    Yes but I always miss them. Im in NJ, i will keep my eyes open this summer though. i know theres a national meetup day coming up soon. I will post that when I find somewhere to go
    we came , we saw, and we left
  • JahNaturalDezignJahNaturalDezign Registered Users Posts: 1,160
    we came , we saw, and we left

How was it? I kind of wanted to go but I forgot about it.
    it was something to be desired lol

it was $20 to get in and we were there around 35 minutes. Thats how long it took us to walk thru,

The biggest names there were Design Essentials and Oyin yet the sales for each werent that good.

It was a lot of small vendors that focused mainly on shea butter, and shea butter products, jewelry , and tshirts

Zuresh was there but we walked around three times and they still hadnt finished setting up. This was the same for a lot of vendors.

I guess ive been spoiled by the size of the world natural hair show. It was a lot of naturals out and about though, which was fun sightings
    See here for a better break down
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Registered Users Posts: 4,162 Curl Connoisseur
    I left a lot out of the recap....lol. It was funny and sad all at the same dayum time.

Take for instance:

The lady whose performance consisted of her playing the clarinet and singing off key to background music that was being played off someone's iPhone that was held up to the mic.

Or the guy that was performing Christian reggae but had more hip gyrations and pelvic thrusts than a little bit.

Or the guy that was selling that gas station quality yellow shea butter and kept asking me to feel it and kept saying “This is that good stuff right here”.

All that was missing were the fake Gucci and LV handbags to complete the ratchet trifecta.
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Lololollllllll
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Registered Users Posts: 3,982
    I left a lot out of the recap....lol. It was funny and sad all at the same dayum time.

Take for instance:

The lady whose performance consisted of her playing the clarinet and singing off key to background music that was being played off someone's iPhone that was held up to the mic.

Or the guy that was performing Christian reggae but had more hip gyrations and pelvic thrusts than a little bit.

Or the guy that was selling that gas station quality yellow shea butter and kept asking me to feel it and kept saying “This is that good stuff right here”.

All that was missing were the fake Gucci and LV handbags to complete the ratchet trifecta.

Lol...*dead* :toothy10:
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file