CurlTalk

Are you a shy pooper?

I am to an extent. I do not want anyone to know I have to go and I'm embarrassed if I know someone is in the bathroom while I go.

I do get pissed off at work. A few ladies have people 'guard' the bathroom at work. Pisses me off....you cannot use a bathroom at work and bar other ladies from entering. I don't care how shy you are or how much your booty smoke stinks. I can plug my nose or cover my ears. Ya gotta go when ya gotta go and I'm gonna go...

Comments

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users
    Yes. The only people I'll admit that I even poop to is my mom, bf, and kids. I use the bathroom farthest awsy from people. I run the faucet if someone is home, and I never ever fart in front of people.

I know, its ridiculous. It would be less uncomfortable if I wasnt so rigid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Drink kefir. Pooping only takes about 20 seconds a day. You'll be out of there before anyone can notice the stink was coming from your direction.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    /\ That's a pipe dream of mine. If only all this scar tissue and Endo would go away. I'm going to go if I have to because not going is horribly painful and sets me up for problems for weeks.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    No. You can't be shy around bathroom functions in the military, especially when peeing in a cup.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Speckla wrote: »
    /\ That's a pipe dream of mine.

Snicker...
    Speckla wrote: »
    /\ That's a pipe dream of mine.

Snicker...

snortle...if you only knew...
  • LoveInBetweenLoveInBetween Posts: 392Registered Users
    Booty smoke..LMAO!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    Curl Routine
    Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
    DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
    LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
    Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
    Sealer: EVCO, EVOO

3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
    ""Live by the sun, love by the moon"

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    iroc wrote: »
    Yes. The only people I'll admit that I even poop to is my mom, bf, and kids. I use the bathroom farthest awsy from people. I run the faucet if someone is home, and I never ever fart in front of people.

I know, its ridiculous. It would be less uncomfortable if I wasnt so rigid.

HAHAHAH I'M THE SAME WAY. Can't let anyone know anything about me.

but like RCdubz said, Kefir is where it's at if you need quick poops or poops like a boss.

Kefir is the best. Kefir is life.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    Just trying to imagine what kefur tastes like scares the poop out of me. Apparently actually drinking it scares the poop out of those who do drink kefur.

It's not the smell of pooping that bothers me as much as the soundtrack :sad5: :pale: :laughing4:
    kefir is like drinkable yogurt, I love it. Tart!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    spring1onu wrote: »
    kefir is like drinkable yogurt, I love it. Tart!

Is it a fart tart? :goofy:
    Kefir is delicious.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    I've been drinking blueberry goat milk kefir. Yum.

I don't really care about pooping in front of others. I'm very rarely in there for longer than a minute including flushing and washing my hands.
    3c/4a
    Po wrote: »
    I've been drinking blueberry goat milk kefir. Yum.

I don't really care about pooping in front of others. I'm very rarely in there for longer than a minute including flushing and washing my hands.

I don't think I could poop with some in the same room as me -- I mean a single person bathroom, stall walls make a big difference. I don't want to be in the bathroom while my husband is going and he doesn't want me in there with him either....fine by me.
    Spouses pooping in front of each other is not something I understand nor do I ever want to understand. :lol:

At some point in time I may be wiping Mr. Springs butt because he no longer can (or vice versa), but that's different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just trying to imagine what kefur tastes like scares the poop out of me. Apparently actually drinking it scares the poop out of those who do drink kefur.

It's not the smell of pooping that bothers me as much as the soundtrack :sad5: :pale: :laughing4:

I agree. If someone in my house smells it, im like, whatever, I pooped. But if someone heard me, id be mortified.

I could be at a rest stop in a city I've never heard of, and im just passing through so ill never be back - id still be embarrassed to poop out of fear that ill be heard!

I take probiotics and fiber, so things run pretty smoothly, but some noises are unavoidable.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I really don't see why it's such a big deal? We have people at work who complain when the bathroom stinks and I'm like, "so what? It's a bathroom and it is made for pooping. Poop doesn't smell good but it happens."

If I have to go, I'm going to go. Embarrassed or not, I refuse to be uncomfortable. Not to mention the severe pain if I don't go and I will vomit if the pain is too intense. I envy the people who can go in and be out in a few minutes.
  • fefe912fefe912 Posts: 570Registered Users
    Nope if I have to go I just have to go but I prefer the comfort of my home or a family members home or friend over a public restroom. I poop in front of my fiancee and carry on conversations it's not a big deal to us. If it stinks bad enough there's always the option to leave.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using CurlTalk App
  • EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    wow, what a topic.
    To be honest this is one of the bodily functions that totally grosses me out and I've done some work in the operating room when I was doing my rotations so I thought I had a pretty tough stomach after all the things I encountered.
    I don't usually even talk about this but I thought what the heck. I don't like knowing about other people's bathroom business and I don't like people in there while I am. My husband and I do not come into the bathroom with each other during that time and he knows where I stand on this. Some things should just remain private.
    I also do not #2 in public bathrooms, EVER! I don't know how I have managed this but I just can't. It is more the cleanliness issue since I detest public restrooms and will only go in if I have to, and even then I try to pee from across the room if possible (slight exaggeration) but what I mean is I am not going any closer to that toilet than I have to because I do not trust that the cleaners did a well enough job.
    I don't even know how people can sit on the seat! and one time I saw a woman bring a hot dog into the stall with her... ugh
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    The people who don't sit on the seat are the slobs. They piss everywhere. Your (gy) ass isn't precious gold. Sit down.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,677Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I run the tap at work as the toilets are next to the office and the walls are like cardboard, but other than that I'm not too fussed. Everyone does it, why be embarrassed? Not that I'd have anyone actually in a toilet with me, but in a stall, public loo etc. I really don't care. I don't know if it comes from being a nurse and dealing with bodily functions at work that I don't care.
    3b in South Australia.
  • MoppyTMoppyT Posts: 998Registered Users
    Place a couple of strips of toilet paper onto the surface of the water for excellent noise reduction. I would post that advice in the bathrooms at work if I could.
    The best revenge is living well. The second best revenge is fire ants.
    The people who don't sit on the seat are the slobs. They piss everywhere. Your (gy) ass isn't precious gold. Sit down.

I totes sit, unless theres poop all over the bathroom then I run, I run away.

People are really gross and I secretly believe the people who don't sit are the ones that always POOP EXPLODE THE BATHROOMS AND LEAVE AND you walk past the stall like WTF. JESUS GOD LAWD NO. WTF.

Like who does that??? How does one live with themselves after doing that???

IT'S DISGUSTING.

I do even know someone who admitted doing that, but she was 10 when she poop exploded the bathroom.

What is poop exploded?

I mean you squat and poop and get poop every where because you are gross, and then you leave and don't even try to clean it up.

No one here will admit it but I know you know that you do it, so don't even lie.

Or people who poop and don't flush, really? It must make them feel satisfied knowing they left a visual gift for everyone.

People be so weird.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    If someone can hear it yes. Other than that no. And I love detailed poop talk. Especially after a good one!
    I'm fairly sure I've told this story before:

About 7 years ago, we were living in a house and rented an upstairs apartment. I was pregnant and my ex (then husband) came home to show the apartment to a family. After they were done he left them to finish discussing it and ran out to do a quick errand - he told me they were probably on their way out, which they were. They left a few minutes later.

It was Halloween so I was going through the shared front hallway for trick or treaters. There was a smell of death that kept getting stronger. Then it started to creep into my house. I was like omg, what died? When I couldn't take it anymore I went upstairs to check.

Yes the smell got worse as I walked through the apartment until I came upon the worst bathroom scene ever. Poop exploded all over the seat, the back of the toilet, the walls - everywhere. I dont know how I didn't puke.

I don't know how someone does that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I am not at all modest and would walk around half naked in the summer if it were allowed. But there are a few things I prefer to do alone - pooping, changing tampons, throwing up, etc.
    I will do those things in a pubic restroom or anywhere else as long as there is a door/stall/separation of some sort. I always close my bathroom door if anyone is in the house. My parents, stepkids, husband/boyfriend don't need to be in there with me. Ever.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Having kids cured me of any poop shyness. There's nothing quite like trying to go with a two year old yelling under the door, "What doin', mama? You pooping?" :toothy10:
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • divegirldivegirl Posts: 1,286Registered Users
    I'm not a shy pooper. When you gotta go, you gotta go. MoppyT's advice of putting paper in the toilet bowl first is gold!

I would probably like to be a shy pooper in theory, but my digestive system is way too regular and active for that. Regular and active to the point that I clogged my boyfriend's toilet the other weekend (and he was a total champ about it; I love that man). I blame the "flushable" wipes.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,771Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    nynaeve77 wrote: »
    Having kids cured me of any poop shyness. There's nothing quite like trying to go with a two year old yelling under the door, "What doin', mama? You pooping?" :toothy10:

There is an app called Zello that's a walkie talkie. I was telling some co workers about it the other day and how clear it is, even at long distances. My sister is on the east coast, so I called her with it. She put my 3 yo nephew on and I asked what he had done that day. He told me Mommy was busy pooping!

My poor sister when I told her that had just been said in front of my office :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn