CurlTalk

want to make my curly hair more straight

ViolawanViolawan Posts: 5Registered Users
Hello, Sweetie:
Anna, one of my best friends, bought a wig last week. It's a virgin full lace wig, really amazing, we all love it. But you know, it’s expensive. Anan said, Virgin wigs are more expensive than other wigs. I really love her wig. From Childhood on, I want to change my curly to a long straight hair. It’s really a dream for me to have a long straight hair. However, it really hurt hair, if I have a marcel. So I decide to buy a lace wig.
Today I see many Youtuber have videos about wigs, some are really gut, but some are really...eeeeee.... There is a Youtuber, I think she looks like Kim Kardashian. And her wig is like Kim Kardashian, of course Kim Kardashian is more beautiful than her.
And I want to buy a wig like her. How about this [FONT=&#23435]RPGSHOW FULL LACE WIG [/FONT]?
youtube.com/watch?v=l8vwyYHelCs
[FONT=&#23435][/FONT]

Comments

• ViolawanViolawan Posts: 5Registered Users
    Is anybody here? Who can anwser my question?
  • 12494x12494x Posts: 10Registered Users
    You can flat-iron it or get a perm... Although I think you should LOVE your curls, they make you unique & they can be just as beautiful if it is not straight.
  • Imani530Imani530 Posts: 58Registered Users
    I agree with the person above me love your curls. I just started transitioning from getting my hair straightened so I can go back curly. Something you see in most people who have curly hair is that they will go straight but a few years down the line they will want their curls back. Just embrace what God gave you.
  • Karen7Karen7 Posts: 14Registered Users
    The wig you choose is very gorgeous. I love the length and the hair texture. For a wig, I love the indian remy hair more for the smooth touch.
    If you wanna buy a wig online, make sure give them the correct cap size. Once I bought my wig from EvaWigs.com, I changed the cap size. Luckily the service mentioned me. The wig I use lasts one year and It's Beyonce's curly hairstyles.
    So yes, go head! You can contrast some online wig shops and choose the best and cheapest one! Good Luck!