Lost and Confused

JunJun Posts: 2Registered Users
Hey there ladies and gentlemen, I have a bit of a problem with my hair. Its at an awkward point in its growth, in which it's harder to be tamed and strands stick out every which way (unless I pat it down for a bit, lol). I have been trying hide the little strays by tucking them under other curls or just curling them with my finger,which does work until a small gust of wind comes by.

Basically I have no idea what I should do with it at this point. Like should I thin it down, trim it a bit, get a new style going, or just cut it all off(last resort). Since i'm a guy cutting it all of wouldn't be that bad. I keep products to a minimum and leave it natural 80% of the time.

Since this is the longest (10.5in) my hair has been since before I can remember, I would like to keep it for a bit longer if possible.

Any suggestions and or tips?

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome, Jun! I'm not going to be of much help to you as our hair is very different. Regardless, we've all been through those awkward stages of growth. I find curly hair much easier to deal with when I keep it shaped up. Even when I'm going for length, I need trims to keep the layers and shape in place.
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome! :)

Layers might help :)
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
    Seal: Grapeseed oil
    Gel: Studioline

PT: EO Keratin co
    DT: RO+oils
    Hairgrowth stim.: JBCO+EVCO

www.iherb.com 5-10$ discount code:
    VHT541 Many natural hair products! :D
  • JunJun Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thank you both for the advice, ill try it out and see what happens.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file