We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hair type

chloe7000chloe7000 Posts: 29Registered Users
I cant figure out my hair type please help. I couldnt get a picture of the back of my head but its less curly. I dont follow the curly girl method yet but im gonna give it a try. Other than that are there any other ways to make my hair have more curl.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App

Comments

• MedusaWarriorMedusaWarrior Posts: 66Registered Users
    You have such beautiful curls!

I'm no expert but I'd say you have either 2C or 3A curls. I don't necessarily know how you could make your hair curlier. Maybe this could help? How to Get Curl Defintion

Do you use a product whilst your hair is drying? I apply pure coconut oil on damp hair and then let it air dry and it works for me, however you have to find what works best for your own hair. This could be a gel or a cream. I found this searching the site ---> Top 10 Curl-Defining Products
    This is my prayer. That I'll die living just as free as my hair.
  • chloe7000chloe7000 Posts: 29Registered Users
    Thank you I'll try that

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file