CurlTalk

Heat Free Hair Movement...

3C EXTENSIONS!!! HELL YEAHHH O_O!!!
Heat-Free Hair Movement | 100% Virgin Hair Exclusively for Natural Textures

I was just thinking of how unfair it would be (gay equality issues aside cause that's way too much of a serious business downer for a hair community), that if I wanted get married tomorrow *and* have long hair I'd have to straighten it to blend it with my straight or less curly extensions. It appears that isn't so and I can have my natural hair and my princess length at the same time...which is pretty much why I want to grow it long anyway. They don't seem to have my hair type spot on, I think I'm a bit more curly, but I can blend and if they exist I'm sure other sites do too.

How awesome is that? Why am I behind on all the curly things? I need to work on that :p.
3C/Fine to Medium/Low Porosity/High Density

:love5:MoistureMoistureMoisture:love5:

Low Poo: CJ Gentle Cleansing Shampoo
RO/DC: DB Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner
LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion
Styler: Queen Helene Sculpturing Gel & Glaze

No Salts, No Waxes, No Butters, No Heavy Oils
No ACV, No Saponified Oils, Protein Sensitive

Comments

• anonymous_133347anonymous_133347 Posts: 1,426Registered Users
    This is blowing my mind. Natural black hair extensions. That's awesome. Especially for people transitioning. You should go repost it there.
    3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
    Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
    Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
    Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG