CurlTalk

Real bad flatness issues

okay, well my hair, seems to be very flat. it literally has no volume, okay its not like plastered down to my skull but yeah. i think it's because i need a haircut, like it has no style but my ends seem healthy enough, so i dont want to go for a haircut as im growing my hair, and it be a ridiculous price, and there doesnt seem to be many curly hair stylists in england anyway.

anyway, on to the question. how can i get volume? please dont suggest things like clipping as i really want my hair routine to be very simple, literally like 3 minutes styling. is there a particular parting that encourages volume? i wear mine in side and well yeah...i was thinking no part as i think that looks really good with curly hair. how do you train your hair into having no part? whenever i try, it always finds its way into some sort of offline centre part...suggestions? thanks
Curl pattern: Loose waved underlayer, a mixture of 2b, 2c, 3a
Porosity: Low
Density: Thick
Length: When stretched approx 5cm above belly button
Low poo: Tresemme Naturals
Conditioner: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Styler: Olive Oil Eco Styler
Deep conditioner: Olive oil

:snorting:

Comments

• Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Do you wash upside down? Do you apply products upside down? Do you diffuse upside down?

This all could help a lot.
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
    Seal: Grapeseed oil
    Gel: Studioline

PT: EO Keratin co
    DT: RO+oils
    Hairgrowth stim.: JBCO+EVCO

www.iherb.com 5-10$ discount code:
    VHT541 Many natural hair products! :D
  • StephaniieStephaniie Posts: 46Registered Users
    I have the same problem! And i don't wanna cut my hair yet.. :confused3:
    I think i need get some layers, but i'm growing my hair too, so i'm afraid of go for it...

Mix of 3C & 3B
    Medium porosity
    Low density
    Medium width

Excuse my bad english :oops:

• StephaniieStephaniie Posts: 46Registered Users
    Aqua_Lily wrote: »
    Do you wash upside down? Do you apply products upside down? Do you diffuse upside down?

This all could help a lot.

I do all this things (except the diffuse, because i don't diffuse my hair) and my hair is still flat, like in my picture. I just want to get some volume without cut my hair... or get layers would be the only way?
    :confused:

Mix of 3C & 3B
    Medium porosity
    Low density
    Medium width

Excuse my bad english :oops:

• tenapaigetenapaige Posts: 208Registered Users
    I agree with aqualily ...DO EVERYTHING UPSIDE DOWN and yes maybe get a hair cut with lots of layers I have issues with flat hair too Im not sure how similar our hair flatness is lol but all I can recommend is that u diffuse upside down, put the clips in and diffuse with the clips n your hair and get layers , I also always have to shake my hair out throughout the day , I FEEL UR PAIN :(