CurlTalk

How do I get more spring with waist length hair???

Patatina13Patatina13 Posts: 18Registered Users
Hey girls I have been growing out my hair and lately I have noticed it has been more wavy than curly because of the length and I was wondering if anyone knew of good products that will give my hair more spring. Thank you!!

Comments

• TwistedManeTwistedMane Posts: 37Registered Users
    Diffusing or even plopping might help!! Also adding layers will help add shape and allow you to get some spring back. Not sure what type exactly but a stronger gel and scrunching hair upside down might be an option

Sent from my XT557 using CurlTalk App
  • PuertoricangirlPuertoricangirl Posts: 428Registered Users
    I just suggest scrunching your hair 😊 my hair is waist length wet and scrunching with conditioner or even just water really brings my 3a curls to life! Lately I have been using LA looks sports gel and that really defines my curls as well as provides a nice hold!
    3A/3B Fine/Medium curly, Low Porosity, Medium density, long length.

*Shampoo & Conditioner: Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and shine
    *Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today and GVP Condtioning Balm
    *Cream Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie, Coconut and hibiscus styling milk
    Gels: L.A Looks Sports Gel, and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    *Serum: Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper

:blob7:
  • stephaniekleinstephanieklein Posts: 10Registered Users
    My hair isn't quote as long but I am running up against the same issue. I think long layers especially around the face. Do a protein treatment?
  • BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    I don't know, but I need some pictures! I wanna see that hair! LoL!

You are at one of my goals!
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • stephaniekleinstephanieklein Posts: 10Registered Users
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1366649482.470826.jpg
    Long but in need of a cut, as I feel like the shape looks too much like having a tail.