We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Need some advice :(

RavzaRavza Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi Guys, im new here so i hope i do it all good :).. So all the time i tried natural products in my hair because i dont wanna use silicones anymore. I tried: Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, ecostyler, mixed chicks leave in conditioner, tigi curls rock amplifier. But all of this products doesnt really work for my hair. When i use this products i dont get volume and my hair is going be flat. I dont like the results.

The products i used before they really worked for me. But they had much of silicones. I really dont know what to use anymore and all the products all so expensive.

I just wanna have beautifull curls and volume. Here u can see my hair on this picture. Normally i have much of curls and volume to.

Thanks all for the advice and im sorry for my bad English.

Comments

• QueenuaeQueenuae Posts: 2Registered Users
    why don't you try a sulfate free shampoo to give your hair volume ?
    i have curly fine hair so i like to use a gentle shampoo. but make sure the ingredient used to clean the hair is safe . if your going to use the sulfate free shampoo and still wants to use your regular hair products .. you can!

watch the last video for waterlily716 she explained everything

Curly Girl Video Addendum - Silicones, Sulfates, & Solubility - YouTube

also first time you get into CG routine you can go with over moisturizing your hair but once your hair become healthy and less dry you should moisturize your hair less and use a light conditioner

+ good haircut + mousse is lighter on the hair it's going to give you more volume than using gel
    3a,2c, 2a Botticelli Curls
    dry sensitive scalp, fine medium density hair

co-wash: Garnier Fructis Fortifying conditioner – Nutria-Repair – dry & damage hair
    Freeman – Papaya and Coconut & Freeman – Papaya and Lime

gentle Shampoo: Bioderma Shampooing Fluide

Styling Products: VO5 firm hold styling gel , L'oreal Paris StudioLine Curl Power
    – Re-Curling mousse –definition & bounce

Deep Treatments: Dabur Vatika Naturals - black seed - hair mask treatment
  • etosetos Posts: 221Registered Users
    Did you consider going CG? There is a lot of information on this website about the shampoo free method, but also about other things that influence your hair, like proteïn and humectants.
    highlighted 3a hair. Fine strands, medium to high density. Probably high porosity. Growing uit bad layering and aiming for waist lenght!

Pre-poo: coconut oil
    wash: CJ Daily fix or SheaMoisture Coconut&Hibiscus
    RO + LI: different every time
    Styler: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB

dislikes: glycerin in low dews, scissor happy stylists, magnesium sulfate

(modified) CG since june 25, 2012
    Hiarfinity + extra MSM since March 5., 2014

SL - APL - BSBL- BSL - MBL - WL (stretched)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file