Irish/Russian/Puerto Rican 2C!

Hi! My name is Casey, I'm a 2C curly. I'm very odd, ethnically. I am Irish, Puerto Rican, Russian, German, English, and French. I am roughly half Puerto Rican, but I am very pale, have freckles, and green eyes. Family photos are really, really awkward. Haha!

Anyways, I'm 17 and I'm about to start CG. I'm quite excited! I just need help picking out products, please! I graduate high school in June and I want my curly hair to look fantastic!

Comments

• claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Welcome :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
  • DannieGirlDannieGirl Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hi Casey! I'm Danielle and this is my first post. I can relate. My ancestry is English, Irish and Cherokee. Most of my family looks more Native American, but I look more Irish. Pale, dark blonde hair (that I highlight), brown eyes and freckles. I think I'm a 2C also, and my hair is very fine. I have spent a small fortune on hair products. What works for me is mixing a dime size amount of AG Recoil and about half that amount of Aquage Defining Gel and applying that to each side and the back (When I wash my hair, I don't rinse out the conditioner.) Then I dry with a diffuser. I've only been doing this for about 4 or 5 months, and I get pretty consistant results. I fought my curls for (literally) 20 years. Now I'm learning to like them, but it hasn't been easy!
  • Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome! :) This site is great, lots of info!
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
    Seal: Grapeseed oil
    Gel: Studioline