made my hair very happy today!!

tiara98tiara98 Posts: 24Registered Users
my hair is fine & dry with a million split ends from heat styling & coloring (even though i had an inch taken off last week). lately, my curls have been the laziest i've ever seen them! last night i applied a mixture of Giovanni Nutrafix & Fairy Tales Energizing LI to wet hair, threw it up in a topknot and went to bed. I woke up to shiny, bouncy curls! Rinsed out the treatments, scrunched in some gel & had a great natural hair day! Elated!!
2B/3A: fine, dry hair that "wilts"
but seems to love protein!!
:love2: Blended Cutie Silky Swirls Shampoo, Eden BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner, Giovanni Nutrafix, Nutress Protein Pack (PT), Fairy Tales Coco Cabana Leave-In Sun Spray, Nutress Stop Break (LI), SSCEJ, Giovanni Magnetic Gel (styling), Turbie Twist (for plopping)

Comments

• OriginElleOriginElle Posts: 7Registered Users
    You mean you threw it up in a top knot while it was wet or damp? I did a twirly bun before i went to bed on damp hair and got soft shiny waves in the morning. I really don't like that crunchy wet look i get with scrunching in mouse or gel, it just doesn't work for me (so far). I love amy adams hair in trouble with the curve where it is long and wavy and i am trying to get that without using any heat.
    Medium thickness
    Low Porosity
    2b/2c dark blonde naturally
    BSL going for BWL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file