We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Clip in Hair Extensions

:toothy2: Hi there! I have a very short hair. I want to clip in hair extensions now because I heard it's very easy to collect and use. So in Curly Hair can we get hair extensions here? If so how we can get less price?

Comments

• samsonsmithsamsonsmith Posts: 1Registered Users
    annabest36 wrote: »
    :toothy2: Hi there! I have a very short hair. I want to clip in hair extensions now because I heard it's very easy to collect and use. So in Curly Hair can we get hair extensions here? If so how we can get less price?
    Hair extensions are comes in many of the ranges from low to high prices. There are many of the online wigs stores that also give good discount on hair extensions.
  • ZigaZagaZigaZaga Posts: 473Registered Users
    Beware of the metal flip-snap shut comb clips on them as they tend to cut/break hair. And the damage is near the roots where you clip them. Nice as a change but I'd not use them often (or at all if you are growing out) unless you find clip attachments that are less damaging.
    -3A?
    -Fine, ii (almost iii) thickness
    -salon pintura and natural sun-made highlights combo
    -CG since October 2007, rare occasional low poo.
    -Growing it out
    click here for fotki pics
    -pw: ziggy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file