CurlTalk

Curly fine hair greasy?

So I'm currently at the salon and the hair dresser tells me my hair is greasy. Did I put oil in it? I tell her no, this after she washed it and conditioned it. So that obviously means my scalp products a lot of oil right? Bc all the products I use are moisturizing but it never weighs my hair down or doesn't feel greasy (to me)

Comments

• NvmbrCurlssNvmbrCurlss Posts: 732Registered Users
    It sounds like she may not be familiar with what healthy, non stripped hair feels like? Ur hair looks beautiful in your profile pic:) If it feels healthy, then keep doing what your doing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
    LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
    NoP: As I Am CC
    RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
    LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"
  • stephalynstephalyn Posts: 20Registered Users
    It sounds like she may not be familiar with what healthy, non stripped hair feels like? Ur hair looks beautiful in your profile pic:) If it feels healthy, then keep doing what your doing...

Thank you very much :)
    I got upset at the hair dresser because she had just washed my hair (several times mind you) then she conditioned and she was asking if I put oil in it? Common sense if I did it would of been washed out when you washed it 3 times before conditioning it. My hair is a lot healthier since I've changed products and to me it's not greasy, my hair is shiny but it's partly because my hair is very fine at least I think that's why ...i could be wrong lol
  • anonymous_133347anonymous_133347 Posts: 1,426Registered Users
    How very rude of her. :sad3: It's not like it's a subject you can't bring up hairdresser to client, but you could phrase it more, I don't know, diplomatically. I'm sure your hair is just silky and soft. It looks quite healthy in your pic.
    3A - C, HP, ME, HD. (Coarse, High Porosity, Medium Elasticity, High Density.)

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
    Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
    Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
    Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG