Hello there new to NC.

SherrilenettSherrilenett Posts: 27Registered Users
Hi, I am new to this forum. I'm also a soap maker and am looking to research different hair types so I can formulate shampoo bars for dry hair, oily hair ext. I have fought with my curls all my life and am just within the last two years learning to imbrace them. So the bulk of my research will be to find ways to inhance curls naturally. I use a shampoo bar on my hair and ACV to rinse. (With essential oils added). Happy to be a part of this forum. Thank you all in advance!:walk:

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Glad to have you join us, Sherrilenett! :wave: I've never tried shampoo bars myself but many curlies here have great success with them. You are sure to get lots of input as we are always looking for new products that will help us gently care for our curls.
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • SherrilenettSherrilenett Posts: 27Registered Users
    :wave:I am greatful to be here, I have learned SOOO much in 24 hours about curly hair and my own hair. I am a little sad to learn I do NOT have curly hair but rather wavy hair. I thought it was curly. I love my hair lol so don't really know why I'm sad. Your hair is very pretty BTW!
  • Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome!! :)
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT