We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Growing out a pixie cut - At that akward stage again

PolystyrenePolystyrene Posts: 4Registered Users
Hi All,

I have a 3C (I think) curl. It's three months post pixie cut and my hair is growing out and growing up but not growing down. I'm not sure what I should be doing short of putting my hair back in giant hairbands. Here are a couple of pictures of month 3:

Comments

• want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    your hair looks exactly like mine right now.same curl and everything. try the scarves, wrap like a headband. it really does help, looks stylish and helps not get too frustrated. without it i wouldnt be able to do it...and i know what u mean with hair growing up. :) i look like the heatmiser without the scarves, and now my husband came up with a new one. bride of frankenstein:)
  • PolystyrenePolystyrene Posts: 4Registered Users
    Ha ha, Heatmeiser! I love it. :laughing2: Yeah, that is exactly how I feel. Scarves, scarves and more scarves for the next several months. Thanks for the response and good luck to you too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file