CurlTalk

Reach one , Teach One Giveaway

CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
My facebook fan page isnt the biggest but I enjoy the people that follow and always seem to take something from the page.

I have a friend who ive watched make awesome crochet items on her own personal facebook, well shes decided to step and start selling via etsy.

So I decided to purchase an item and give it away on my Facebook FAB page under A Happy Nappy Affair.

/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.etsy.com%2Ftransaction%2F117442934" class="Popup

If you would like to enter , please see her page, click like, and let her know A Happy Nappy Affair sent you. The giveaway will run until this Friday, the 15th.

Heres her etsy page as well. She has a few items listed but if youre looking for something in particular you can convo her and im sure she will be willing to make it.

Thank you :cheers:

Comments

• CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    bump
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    Todays the last day for the giveaway

Thank you everyone who reached out and liked the page. She really appreciated the support!

Have a great weekend
  • longlivecurlslonglivecurls Posts: 271Registered Users
    I would love to win that and want to enter the giveaway but the link isn't taking me to the page. Can you tell me your friends FB page? Thanks
    CG NEWBIE :afro:
    curl type: 2c/3a on a good day :love5:
    med/high porosity & high density
    hair strand width: med/coarse
    BSL hair & growing

GOING STRONG!!! SAY NO TO HEAT!!!
    :wav:
  • longlivecurlslonglivecurls Posts: 271Registered Users
    CG NEWBIE :afro:
    curl type: 2c/3a on a good day :love5:
    med/high porosity & high density
    hair strand width: med/coarse