We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

New here! Need help!

ShelbyreginaaaShelbyreginaaa Posts: 21Registered Users
Hello, I'm still trying to adapt to this site and I just needed some help identifying my hair type so I could learn more about it. Here are some pics ;
ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1359782753.831705.jpg
(Naked damp hair)ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1359782808.534112.jpg
(Hair when 100% dry)

Thanks xx

Comments

• germanbellagermanbella Posts: 62Registered Users
    If you go to the top scroll bar under the naturallycurly logo there is a box that says hair types that could help you, It looks like you have a 4b but the appearance dose not matter as much as the attributes like density,porosity,width,length then you can look for products based on those

Hope I was some help
    3b hair
    normal porosity
    medium density
    fine/med. strands

Co wash: Suave,As I am Co-wash, alba drink me up coconut milk Tresmme Nat., Foxy curls cond.
    DT: Organics Cholesterol, Tea-tree oil, Hot 6 oil, Carols Daughters Khoret Amen, Tui Oil
    LI: ? Vo5 Coconut
    Style: Ecostyler (HG?)
    Oils: Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Tui Oil
    www.iherb.com GDF395 is worth up to $10.00 off any order by a first-time customer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3/20/2013
  • ShelbyreginaaaShelbyreginaaa Posts: 21Registered Users
    If you go to the top scroll bar under the naturallycurly logo there is a box that says hair types that could help you, It looks like you have a 4b but the appearance dose not matter as much as the attributes like density,porosity,width,length then you can look for products based on those

Hope I was some help

4b??? You think?? I asked another site and a majority said 4a because my curl pattern is visible..4b is more tighter and does not have a visible pattern, I did a lot of reasearch in the past hour:D but who knows? Maybe I am4b.. But I'd like more answers before I can
    Be sure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file