CurlTalk

bored today and watched the Rob and Amber show -- Ahhh!!!!

DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
I can't stand Rob!! But my curiosity got the best of me. I was bored this morning so I decided I had to see it. OMG!! Have any of you ever watched it? He is such a spoiled brat! He doesn't get his way and he throws a fit. He treats his wife like crap. It's just a show but, I think that is his true pesonality. I saw that when he was on the show survivor.
Ok -- got to change the channel - I've seen enough.
PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b

Comments

• papayahedpapayahed Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    They have a show? :shock:
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    Yeah, can you believe it! LOL!!! It's SOOO stupid. i'd be better off watching the Brady Bunch. It's on fox Reality.

• NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    I feel really dorky, but who are Rob and Amber?? :oops:
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Darby wrote:
    i'd be better off watching the Brady Bunch.

You cannot go wrong with the Brady Bunch. :D
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users
    I feel really dorky, but who are Rob and Amber?? :oops:

A long time ago she won Survivor and met Rob on the show. They ended up getting married and then went on The amazing race and came in second.
    They are a nothing pair. She is kind of sweet but he's an idiot. Thinks only of himself. Watching the show -- their own reality show (compared to the Ozzy Osborne one) was like watching a train wreck -- I couldn't stop watching! LOL. They were actually quite boring!