We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Nashville TV series

sdkittysdkitty Posts: 358Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Lots of nice curls and waves on this series....love connnie britton; Hayden Panitierre has nice curls as does the young blonde girl (forget her name)

Comments

• CrystalHCrystalH Posts: 2Registered Users
    I agree. Love seeing the unique styles they come up with. Makes me really miss my long hair though. Good thing I have four wavy/curly curly haired daughters. :-)
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Just remember it's weave / extension city. I think the only female person sporting their own locks is Zoey.
  • BluebloodBlueblood Posts: 1,748Registered Users
    chupie wrote: »
    Just remember it's weave / extension city. I think the only female person sporting their own locks is Zoey.
    It's odd and very good they decided to use wavy and curly weaves and extensions.

Where I live extensions and weaves tend to be straight hair regardless of the race of the person.
  • chupiechupie Posts: 5,275Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    People make fun of Scarlett's hair all over the internet but I love it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file