CurlTalk

Looking for Lily from Salon 8 in JP, MA

MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
Does anyone know where she is - or what her last name is?

Thanks!

Comments

• tonsofcurlztonsofcurlz Posts: 323Registered Users
    You might be looking for Leila Samara who was at Salon 8. She was on the Deva stylist search tool, even though she doesn't do a dry cut. I'm not sure if she is still at Salon 8.
    3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
    Low Poos:
    MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
    Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
    Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
    Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iherb.com" class="Popup. Use discount code: SOF540.
  • MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
    Thanks tonsofcurlz, but I'm pretty sure it's lily. I called Salon 8 and they said she had been there but she left.
    Btw, do you still go to Fringe? I was just reading reviews and saw your review there. I'm desperately trying to find somewhere to go.
    Thx!
  • CurliniCurlini Posts: 258Registered Users
    Lily left Station 8 salon in JP - she moved to NYC and works at High Horse Salon - TALENTED stylist. Boston's loss, NYC's gain!
    Medium Texture/Normal Porosity
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie conditioners, Elucence moisture balancing, Darcy's pumpkin seed, Mop Top Daily
    Gels: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ Curl Queen, UFDCM, Mop Top Curly Custard, KCCC (wish it didn't take so long to dry!), CJ Aloe Fix Lite
    Weekly PT (CJ Repair Me) & DT
    Icequeen method
    CG since Aug. 08, still a lot to learn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
    Thanks Curlini!!