We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Looking for Lily from Salon 8 in JP, MA

MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
Does anyone know where she is - or what her last name is?

Thanks!

Comments

• tonsofcurlztonsofcurlz Posts: 323Registered Users
    You might be looking for Leila Samara who was at Salon 8. She was on the Deva stylist search tool, even though she doesn't do a dry cut. I'm not sure if she is still at Salon 8.
    3b, fine texture, low to normal porosity
    Low Poos:
    MOP C Hydrating, JC HCC, Ion Swimmer's Poo
    Condish: GVP Balm, Kenra, Tigi Oatmeal/Honey, DE Coconut
    Leave-In: BWC, Abba Gentle, KBB Nectar, GFTN
    Stylers: CJ AF/CIAB, SS CEJ/FHG, QCCC, Komaza Puddings, EW SAJ or Alba Soft Curl w/KKSS, Kenra, Homemade FSG, AOMM, CK/QB HTSG

Save $5 off your first order at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iherb.com" class="Popup. Use discount code: SOF540.
  • MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
    Thanks tonsofcurlz, but I'm pretty sure it's lily. I called Salon 8 and they said she had been there but she left.
    Btw, do you still go to Fringe? I was just reading reviews and saw your review there. I'm desperately trying to find somewhere to go.
    Thx!
  • CurliniCurlini Posts: 258Registered Users
    Lily left Station 8 salon in JP - she moved to NYC and works at High Horse Salon - TALENTED stylist. Boston's loss, NYC's gain!
    Medium Texture/Normal Porosity
    Conditioners: Curl Junkie conditioners, Elucence moisture balancing, Darcy's pumpkin seed, Mop Top Daily
    Gels: CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ Curl Queen, UFDCM, Mop Top Curly Custard, KCCC (wish it didn't take so long to dry!), CJ Aloe Fix Lite
    Weekly PT (CJ Repair Me) & DT
    Icequeen method
    CG since Aug. 08, still a lot to learn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaxMax Posts: 125Registered Users
    Thanks Curlini!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file