Keratin fibers you shake on

mebarbmebarb Posts: 27Registered Users
I've been seeing a lot on the internet lately a lot of different brands of these keratin fibers (very much like real hair) that you shake on a thinning spot (in your color) - it's just temporary until you wash your hair again. Really looks like real hair!

Only problem with us I see is that it has to be put on clean dry hair with no products in. My spot is in back toward the top, and I'm trying to figure out a way to leave that part (it's not that big) product free. I just haven't come up with an idea yet.

But the concept sounds and looks totally natural - at least for a temporary fix while trying to find out what's wrong or trying to find a permanent fix.

Has anyone else seen these?

Google "keratin fibers for thinning hair" and they should come up.
3a (boticelli) fine, high porosity
CG since May, 2011
CO wash - Devacurl LoPoo
Condish - Devacurl OC
Styling - Devacurl Styling Cream, AnGel
DT - Heaven in Hair

Comments

• Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Love the fibers! These are the best! Hair Loss Concealer : Nanogen Hair Fibers

I've tried many brands but most get everywhere (messy) or don't stick or clump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse
  • CindithCindith Posts: 1Registered Users
    I love these. I have a few thinning spots. I tried out a whole bunch of brands by far the best is KERAFIBER it is all natural which is important to me. I have a coupon code HAIRLOSSPROBS 5$ off and free shipping go to kerafiber.com.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file