CurlTalk

Holy Shizz--My CG Anniversary!

EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
I've been (mostly) CG for a year! Just wanted to thank Gretchen and Michelle for their wonderful site, and the rest of you guys for your great advice :D

Comments

• echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    Congrats on your CG anni! I am just starting out and have already seen marked improvements in curl quantity and clumping etc...2 weeks and counting. I am so happy that I found this site!!! I have told all of my fellow curlies that just need the extra shove to au naturelle about NCC. Thanks to all the Veteran CGs out there for their great advice. Keep it coming guys! :D
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Happy Anniversary!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    Time does fly! Congrats! 8)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Happy Anniversary! Time flys when you're moisturized!! :D
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • browneyedgirl08browneyedgirl08 Posts: 16Registered Users
    Congratulations, it'll be two years for me in May....I've learned so much and yet more to come......My hair has never looked better...
    three a. :sleepy4:I have always been a curly girl who always wanted straight hair till my old hairdresser convinced me to go curly. I have been styling my hair for about three years and my hair keeps getting better and better. I have a variety of routines but have cut down on experimenting products and found a good stylist who cuts my hair (although he cuts it wet, its hard to find one where I live, but I am happy with him).
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    SmallFry wrote:
    Happy Anniversary! Time flys when you're moisturized!! :D

:lol:

Happy anniversary! :)
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • CurlyQTPieCurlyQTPie Posts: 447Registered Users
    Happy curl-versery!
    3B with some 3a. Fell off but am now back on the CG bandwagon and looking for my HG products.