CurlTalk

So what is Henna ? I have a few questions!

StrawberycurlzStrawberycurlz Posts: 12Registered Users
1. Does it dry or damage the hair?
2. Does it help the hair?
3. How much of average does it cost?
4. How long does it last?
5. Are there alot of LIGHt red shades availible like strawberry blondes and light reds?
3a with few 3b's for top layer and 2b for bottom layer, medium/thick, normal porosity, BSL-MBL goal-HL

Live clean argain oil restorative poo and r/o once a week, daily refreshers with r/o and water spray. (all sls and cone free) I bun all the time. staying away from proteins cones and sulfates for a while.

Hard water :(

Comments

• dee-naturedee-nature Posts: 630Registered Users
    Hunny there is a post on here thats 1000s of pages full of information about henna. I have noticed when people post about it they dont get responses b/c of how informative that thread is. It was created by curlynikki you should check it out. Btw i love henna one site beside this that helped was hennaforhair.com they have a ebook u can read or download not boring at all and full of pictures and very informative.
    Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App

hair type: 4a VERY dense u39v2snfy.png

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil
    :love5:
    2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!":afro:

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
    perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”:wav:

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

• KorkscrewKorkscrew Posts: 1,834Registered Users
    LOL ... Say that ! Those two resources helped me learn almost everything I needed to know prior to hennaing my hair :D
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    Yep, that main thread and a few others should answer any questions. There's also www.hennaforhair.com
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    Wurly, that's one of the sources Dee & I were referring to above, But hey, it's nice of you to post a formal link to that site ;)
    Korkscrew wrote: »
    Wurly, that's one of the sources Dee & I were referring to above, But hey, it's nice of you to post a formal link to that site ;)
    ahahaha! Korkscrew thats what i was thinking lol i luv you

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

Hah, I didn't read carefully enough and didn't see Dee'd already directly referred to it - as you say, great minds . . . .

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    WurlyLox wrote: »
    Hah, I didn't read carefully enough and didn't see Dee'd already directly referred to it - as you say, great minds . . . .

Yes they do ;-)

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

Wurly, I consider you a great mind too :occasion5: I really have enjoyed your posts :toothy4: Lots of wisdom.
    Why, thank you!

www.fotki.com/auntnett