diamondeyesdiamondeyes Posts: 6Registered Users
Soooo this is my third attempt at transitioning. In the mix i had two beatiful babies! Plus i live in San Antonio. Long story short...i have a relaxed pixie cut so what is the best way to transition bc with the short cut i dnt see why i would do the BC.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    With little ones and a busy schedule you may try braids while your hair grows so you don't have to worry about your hair from day to day.
  • diamondeyesdiamondeyes Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thanks. That was my thought to. Usually get micros or senegalese once a year. Do you think those are good or should i try another style?

• iBellaMorenaiBellaMorena Posts: 5Registered Users
    I wouldn't do the micros they may be too tight. Senegalese or box braids would be good

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
    Ok thanks!

• atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    there's this new style/trend call Havana twists and I reeeeally want to try them! You could look into it! they're so cute! Finger Comber — Havanna Hair (All Color Options)
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
    Um yeah!!!! Gorgeous! I will have to ask my braider if she can do those once my hair gets longer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file