We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What product bring out curls.

ornestacornestac Posts: 19Registered Users
Hey guys:p
I want to know what product that is not expensive that can really bring out my curls. Including: Shampoo, conditioner and all the other products in the world

Comments

• mixedecuamixedecua Posts: 46Registered Users
    Kinky curly custard is really good i am currently transitioning and it helps make the two different hair blend in together.Put your hair into four sections if you have thick hair and apply it on really wet hair.:happy2::love4::happy3:
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    Tresemme flawless curls mousse. Epsom salt. Hairspraying hair after applying products helps freeze the curl in place, just scrunch out the crunch after.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
  • ornestacornestac Posts: 19Registered Users
    mixedecua wrote: »
    Kinky curly custard is really good i am currently transitioning and it helps make the two different hair blend in together.Put your hair into four sections if you have thick hair and apply it on really wet hair.:happy2::love4::happy3:
    thank you
  • rmc2rmc2 Posts: 349Registered Users
    Flax seed gel. Google recipes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file