CurlTalk

Can someone tell me my curl pattern??

ornestacornestac Posts: 19Registered Users
Hi
I am 4 months post after 10 years of being relaxed. i decided to transition because my hair broke off and it was very damaged.I would like to know my hair type so that i can find youtubers that have the same hair types and know what products i should use, as well as hairstyles. If you know any youtubers feel free to tell me.
Thank You!
IMG-20130105-01090.jpg

IMG-20130108-01103.jpg

IMG-20130108-01105.jpg

IMG-20130108-01102.jpg

IMG-20130108-01113.jpg

Comments

• smithjmoniquesmithjmonique Posts: 84Registered Users
    I think you will be a 3b to a 3c

Sent from my VS920 4G using CurlTalk App
    *Curly Girl Method*
  • ornestacornestac Posts: 19Registered Users
    Thank you for telling me because its confusing to tell the textures because it reacts differently whenever it wants to.
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    You won't know your hair type until you're completely free of your relaxed ends.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• ornestacornestac Posts: 19Registered Users
    You won't know your hair type until you're completely free of your relaxed ends.
    I have been told that like a few times. But can you tell me why is that exactly????
  • naturaldollnaturaldoll Posts: 567Registered Users
    ornestac wrote: »
    I have been told that like a few times. But can you tell me why is that exactly????

because straight hair is heavier than curly hair, so your permed ends weigh your curls down, stretching them out like a telephone cord. if your curls are stretched, it is impossible to acurately determine curl pattern.

like someone guessed you are 3b, honestly to me you look clearly in the 4 family, but your hair is too stretched to know for sure
    Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
    Last Relaxer: February 14, 2011
    BC: March 17, 2012
    Porosity: Low to Normal
    Curl Type: 4a/3c
    Texture: Coarse
    Density: Thick
    Length:shoulder
    24661416.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    :love4::afro:
  • KilajoKilajo Posts: 786Registered Users
    Type NG
  • annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    ornestac wrote: »

because straight hair is heavier than curly hair, so your permed ends weigh your curls down, stretching them out like a telephone cord. if your curls are stretched, it is impossible to acurately determine curl pattern.

like someone guessed you are 3b, honestly to me you look clearly in the 4 family, but your hair is too stretched to know for sure
    Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App

All of this.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• mycurlytressesmycurlytresses Posts: 275Registered Users
    Looks like you'll be 3b or 3c. I say this because your texture looks similar to how mine looked with part of the relaxer still in. I am mostly 3b with some 3c.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App
    3C, CG Method, Low porosity, Low density, Medium Width

event.png

:afro: