We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

gray day, trouble concentrating...help

luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
it's gray and rainy outside. i'm having a really hard time focusing at work. anything i can do immediately to help me? i have teas, music, etc at work but i really just want to go home and get in bed (not an option). help me salvage the day and get productive...please
a dreamy pisces :fish:
please recycle, it matters...
i change lives...through fitness
i'm more relaxed being natural

Comments

• sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    I am feeling the same way, though not because of the weather. Just having trouble focusing on work and getting stuff done.

Here's what I've done:
    -Made a to-do list for the day. Start with an easy task to try to get the ball rolling.
    -I'm also going to hit the gym over lunch and hopefully that will put me in a better mood.
    ehLB.jpg
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    sarah42 wrote: »
    I am feeling the same way, though not because of the weather. Just having trouble focusing on work and getting stuff done.

Here's what I've done:
    -Made a to-do list for the day. Start with an easy task to try to get the ball rolling.
    -I'm also going to hit the gym over lunch and hopefully that will put me in a better mood.

working now...sort of.

i can't do mid-day workouts.

oh well. it'll be end of day soon. maybe tomorrow will be better. hate this feeling.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file