CurlTalk

Lose It app

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
Anyone using it? I love it! You have the ability to scan. This morning I logged my food on both myfitnesspal and Lose It. I scanned most of my food and my consumed calories are a lot higher, or should I say accurate, on Lose It.

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    why'd you have to say that!

I just deleted my loseit app so I could soley use myfitnesspal:protest:

:icon_smile:
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
    Too funny! Sorry! I was really shocked that my calorie intake was about 140 higher on Lose It. Maybe you are better at logging your food & portions on MFP than I am. Apparently, I'm not so great at it :)
    I was just informed that MFP has a scan option too. I had no idea!
    I ways guesstimate higher anyway just to be safe
  • Corrina777Corrina777 Posts: 3,193Registered Users
    I just signed up after seeing this thread. I can use all the help I can get right now and want to get into the habit of tracking. Apparently my martial arts training burns a lot of calories- I will need to be really careful about subtracting downtimes from my total activity time or I will be way off. My pre-exam this morning was almost 1000 calories, so I'm still running negative for the day and that's including a large mocha latte at Dunkin Donuts before the exam. Keeping fingers crossed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
    murrrcat wrote: »
    why'd you have to say that!

I just deleted my loseit app so I could soley use myfitnesspal:protest:

:icon_smile:

Did you notice that things scan higher in Lose It? I just scanned the exact same things on MFP and it calculated higher on Lose It. I checked the package and MFP was accurate.
    I never really scan things so I'm can't say lol I don't eat much processed boxed or frozen food, I have problems with restaurants and fast food which I can't scan haha