We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Lose It app

pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
Anyone using it? I love it! You have the ability to scan. This morning I logged my food on both myfitnesspal and Lose It. I scanned most of my food and my consumed calories are a lot higher, or should I say accurate, on Lose It.

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    why'd you have to say that!

I just deleted my loseit app so I could soley use myfitnesspal:protest:

:icon_smile:
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
    Too funny! Sorry! I was really shocked that my calorie intake was about 140 higher on Lose It. Maybe you are better at logging your food & portions on MFP than I am. Apparently, I'm not so great at it :)
    I was just informed that MFP has a scan option too. I had no idea!
    I ways guesstimate higher anyway just to be safe
  • Corrina777Corrina777 Posts: 3,193Registered Users
    I just signed up after seeing this thread. I can use all the help I can get right now and want to get into the habit of tracking. Apparently my martial arts training burns a lot of calories- I will need to be really careful about subtracting downtimes from my total activity time or I will be way off. My pre-exam this morning was almost 1000 calories, so I'm still running negative for the day and that's including a large mocha latte at Dunkin Donuts before the exam. Keeping fingers crossed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel
    murrrcat wrote: »
    why'd you have to say that!

I just deleted my loseit app so I could soley use myfitnesspal:protest:

:icon_smile:

Did you notice that things scan higher in Lose It? I just scanned the exact same things on MFP and it calculated higher on Lose It. I checked the package and MFP was accurate.
    I never really scan things so I'm can't say lol I don't eat much processed boxed or frozen food, I have problems with restaurants and fast food which I can't scan haha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file