Can't figure out how to post a profile pic?

Marie01141976Marie01141976 Posts: 13Registered Users
Hello, I am new here, and I am slowly figuring out how to do this :) I put up my avatar and my signature, but I can't seem to figure out how to post a profile pic. I click User CP, and then click edit profile pic, and nothing happens. It takes me to a page w/ my birthday, hair type, name, etc., but no place to put up a pic. The only directions I could find online and in the forum is how to do it from a cell phone. Problem is, they are for the Android, and I have an iphone :confused1:. Help!? Thank you to those that help a girl get a clue! LOL
Henna!!! Red Raj from Henna Sooq
Co-washes: ABBA Pure Gentle (HG), Tresseme Naturals.
Low-poo: Shea Moisture (all of them), Renpure my pretty hair is parched.
Rinse-out: Tigi Bead Head Moisture Maniac, GF Length and Strength.
Leave-in: ABBA Pure Gentle, KCKT, Henna Sooq cocoveda oil.
Stylers: Fairy Tales Curly Q's gel (HG), KCCC, Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothy, GF pure clean gel.

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    Hi! Welcome to NaturallyCurly and CurlTalk! :)

Don't worry -- it's not you, it's us. LOL It's actually a recurring problem we've been having on the site.

We've contacted the tech guys to see what's up and they're working on it. My page looks the same way. There's a thread discussing this >>> http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/feedback/151010-having-trouble-updating-profile-photo.html so when the problem is fixed, this is most likely where I'll let everyone know.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • AfRicanAfRican Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thanks SO much for this answer. I was beginning to think that it was something that I wasn't doing correctly, or missing. :dontknow: (I did notice a couple of other people who are missing profile pics, but also a few who do have them.)
  • Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome! :)
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT
    Seal: Grapeseed oil
    Gel: Studioline

PT: EO Keratin co
    DT: RO+oils
    Hairgrowth stim.: JBCO+EVCO

www.iherb.com 5-10$ discount code:
    VHT541 Many natural hair products! :D
  • Carriejo327Carriejo327 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Hello, I am new here, and I am slowly figuring out how to do this :) I put up my avatar and my signature, but I can't seem to figure out how to post a profile pic. I click User CP, and then click edit profile pic, and nothing happens. It takes me to a page w/ my birthday, hair type, name, etc., but no place to put up a pic. The only directions I could find online and in the forum is how to do it from a cell phone. Problem is, they are for the Android, and I have an iphone :confused1:. Help!? Thank you to those that help a girl get a clue! LOL

I'm having the same problem can't seem to get a answer.
  • Wurly_GirlWurly_Girl Posts: 41Registered Users
    Same problem here.
    When i click on "Edit Profile picture" the website open this page: http://www.naturallycurly.com/module/get/id/40
    Curl Pattern: 2c-3a
    Porosity: medium
    Density: thin
    Width: fine
    Lenght: short (jaw-lenght)
    2013 haircut: 1/25/2013; 07/04/2013

Routine: modified CG
    CW: cone free and protein free conditioners
    DT: homemade sheabutter hair creme /Hydraderm sheabutter hair mask+coconut oil+lecitin
    Styling before diffusing FSG with hydrolized keratin
    Once a month (or every 2 months): henna
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    Yes --

at the top of the thread, I said this is an ongoing problem that we've been having. But thanks for showing a screen grab. Sometimes I get a page of code, so now I have more info to pass along.

Again, apologies for the confusion. :S
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • KaratemomKaratemom Posts: 2Registered Users
    I just joined yesterday and I can't post my profile pic or edit my profile either. Very frustrating. On a positive note. All the curly hair info has been WONDERFUL
    Always trying to control the fizz

3a/3b
    Deva No-Poo
    OC
    Arc Angel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file