We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Moisturizing

JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
If a curling cream product has water as the first ingredient does that make it moisturizing?

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Moderators
    yes, that makes it a moisturizer. Water IS moisture itself so yup! Now whether all the other ingredients make the product work for you is another story...... hahah there are plenty of moisturizers that make my hair feel like crap :(
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | evelyn@naturallycurly.com | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • sunshineonfridayssunshineonfridays Posts: 16Registered Users
    Anything with water has moisturizing capabilites. I wil l still suggest to moisturize with a light moisturizer/leave in conditioner. Then use the cream has a styling agent. You can never go bad with extra moisture.
  • KinkyRNKinkyRN Posts: 250Registered Users
    Make sure to seal the moisture in with an oil or pomade.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file