Organicals Deep Conditioning Creme

CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
I know that this is discussed in the base thread but I wanted to start its own thread by itself.

If you have used this please weigh in on your thoughts about it. I know its been all over YT as plenty of folks bought it up after Elles video about it.

I received a sample last week or so and oo wow. I used it as a deep conditioner and I have to say I like it. I'm curious to see how it works as a leave in conditioner, my sample wasnt that big so I'm going to have to order some more.

INCI: ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin (and) Purified Water (and) Salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract (and) Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract (and) Panax ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract (and) Ilex raraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, EcoCert Trimethylglycine (Beet), Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil (and) Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, EcoCert Gluconolactone (and) EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (and) Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Squalane (Olive), Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Creatine

Comments

• ricotdorothyricotdorothy Posts: 436Registered Users
    I know that this is discussed in the base thread but I wanted to start its own thread by itself.

If you have used this please weigh in on your thoughts about it. I know its been all over YT as plenty of folks bought it up after Elles video about it.

I received a sample last week or so and oo wow. I used it as a deep conditioner and I have to say I like it. I'm curious to see how it works as a leave in conditioner, my sample wasnt that big so I'm going to have to order some more.

INCI: ORG Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin (and) Purified Water (and) Salix alba (White Willow) Bark Extract (and) Hibiscus sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract (and) Panax ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract (and) Ilex raraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, EcoCert Propanediol (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, EcoCert Trimethylglycine (Beet), Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil (and) Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, EcoCert Gluconolactone (and) EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (and) Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Squalane (Olive), Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Creatine

Its that willow bark that gives me pause. Salicylic acid and my hair don't mix very well. I believe willow bark contains that. Its a shame too because the seven pound tub lasts half a year.
    [FONT=&quot]
    SL
    ~APL~BSB~BSL~MBL~[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WL [/FONT]

You never stop learning... :color:
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Posts: 786Registered Users
    Happy New Year ladies! I have some! I'm planning to use it as a leave in soon, because the consistency seems like it has great potential for that. I've used it as a DC only, and I really like it, but after this 32oz I probably won't repurchase (unless it performs amazingly as a leave in lol) because I have other conditioners that I prefer and I don't love their shipping prices. But I will definitely be reporting back after I play with it as a leave it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
  • KinkyChicKinkyChic Posts: 58Registered Users
    Happy New Year ladies! I have some! I'm planning to use it as a leave in soon, because the consistency seems like it has great potential for that. I've used it as a DC only, and I really like it, but after this 32oz I probably won't repurchase (unless it performs amazingly as a leave in lol) because I have other conditioners that I prefer and I don't love their shipping prices. But I will definitely be reporting back after I play with it as a leave it!

Which conditioners do you have that you like better? I'm about to purchase but not sure about it.
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Posts: 786Registered Users
    @KinkyChic
    Some of my fave conditioners are Curl Junkie Curl Rehab, Curl Junkie Argan and Olive Daily Condish, Bee Mine Bee U Tiful Deep Condish, Shea Moisture Purification Mask, and Darcy's Botanicals Deep condish, those are my top ones that I can think of, and the two CJ conditioners are multi use products for me, as leave in, deep conditioners, and moisturizers.

Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file