CurlTalk

All items sold!

ofroyaltyofroyalty Posts: 8Registered Users
Everything has been sold and shipped out. Thanks for helping me pare down my stash to staples :happy4:

Comments

• sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    Hi! I sent you a message.
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

• sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    Hello again! Sent you another :D
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

• ofroyaltyofroyalty Posts: 8Registered Users
    sheilacurl wrote: »
    Hello again! Sent you another :D
    Replied to both. Thanks.
  • tenifatenifa Posts: 21Registered Users
    Am I to late, anything left?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    tenifa wrote: »
    Am I to late, anything left?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    The items without "GONE" before them are still available.
    Added new items :toothy4:
  • LovemenappyLovemenappy Posts: 332Registered Users
    msg'd you for two items. prepared to pay immediately. :):blob4:
  • SKEETERSKEETER Posts: 81Registered Users
    Added new items.
  • SKEETERSKEETER Posts: 81Registered Users
    PMed again lol
    ofroyalty wrote: »
    Added new items.

Sent from my DROID4 using CurlTalk App
  • breezie24breezie24 Posts: 104Registered Users
    I sent you a pm
    I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
  • botanika2botanika2 Posts: 71Registered Users
    Pm'd u
    breezie24 wrote: »
    I would NOT purchase from this seller... Be careful people! There was hair in my product and she will not refund my money although that's completely disgusting. But good luck buying!
    I choose not to refund you because there was NO hair in your product:
    1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
    2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
    3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible
    1. I do not shed at such a rate for the product to be "full of hair" as you claim
    2. When I use my products and notice a hair left behind I always remove it before storing
    3. I check all products for cleanliness (including the presence of hair) before shipping, and make sure they are as close to original condition as possible

Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
    P.s There IS hair in the product, next time actually check it.
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1364230979.266747.jpgImageUploadedByCurlTalk1364230992.828313.jpgImageUploadedByCurlTalk1364231003.101722.jpg

Obviously you didn't check it this time because there is hair in the product! But it's fine. Paypal refunded my money. And now everyone knows you're full of crap and I'm not the only person who has had an issue with you.. Anyway carry on and have a great day!
    I stand by my previous statements. *FYI Paypal gave you that refund as a courtesy. No money was taken from my account.

I stand by my previous statements. *FYI Paypal gave you that refund as a courtesy. No money was taken from my account.

That's fine. And unfortunate. Whether it's 1 hair, 5 or 30 it's still trifling. But again have a great day sweetheart!
    SKEETER wrote: »
    PMed again lol
    Added new items.

Sent from my DROID4 using CurlTalk App
    botanika2 wrote: »
    Pm'd u
    Replied. Thanks :p
  • LovemenappyLovemenappy Posts: 332Registered Users

That's fine. And unfortunate. Whether it's 1 hair, 5 or 30 it's still trifling. But again have a great day sweetheart!
    I counted three hairs just from the images you posted. You'd have to be dumb or blind not to see it in there so it's clear that your are NOT "lying". I would have given the benefit of the doubt if it was just 1. Sorry you had this experience, and glad you got your money back!