We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

New Years Anxiety?

Dwaeji-TokkiDwaeji-Tokki Posts: 172Registered Users
Does anyone else get freaked out during the new year? What are your reasons? Oh the anxiety of a new year starting!

Comments

• roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just worry about my neighbors setting my house on fire. They're kind of nutty for fireworks.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    No, I can't say that I get freaked out. I am typically excited about possibilities the new year might bring.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,134Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I usually am excited about the new year. I feel like 2013 will be a great year for me. I am starting a new job I like, will make more money, and am making an effort to make more friends and possibly find mr. Right. I'm also getting in great shape. So no anxiety for me. ;-)
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • leenieleenie Posts: 194Registered Users
    I do. I think it has to do with the expectations around a new year starting - looking back on the previous year, looking forward. I get anxious about the future - put pressure on myself, etc. And, really, it's only this time of year that I feel that way.
    "Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it" ~ Bill Cosby

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file