We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

If you love the Shea Moisture Black Soap line..

Go check your walgreens! A lot are getting rid of this line. Which means, they're on sale for 4.99. The shampoo, conditioner, deep treatment masque, and scalp spray. Just bought mine out ;) lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    The hole is where the deep masque was, but i bought all 3 lol

• adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    I have never used the black. I dont think i have never been to a Walgreens that carried it.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
    Wait. I use purification mask. Nvmind
    Yeah, that's the same line. For 4.99 you can't beat it. Plus, if you look in walgreens coupon book you get an extra $1 off. So...3.99!

• CurlyCutie1394CurlyCutie1394 Posts: 348Registered Users
    They dnt sell that line in my Walgreens :(
    Ugh that sucks.:(

I checked my closest Walgreens and they have the black line but it is not on clearance so I guess they are nkt getting rid of it. Must be selling well at mine. I thought about buying the conditioner but I have several bottles of TJ TTT conditioner I would have to use up first.
    Man. :/ well all walgreens are clearing out products to make room for the new resets we're doing this month. I guess all walgreens are choosing different products. They do go on sale quite often. I really do recommend the black soap line. Most people don't go for it, they always go for the coconut and hibiscus or shea butter and moisture line. But the purification masque and shampoo and balancing conditioner is great!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file