Bumble and Bumble stylists

StayBeautifulHKStayBeautifulHK Posts: 41Registered Users
Ok, so I must rave about these stylists. Anyone who has gone to school at B&B university seems to be able to cut curly hair amazingly!!!! Of course, I never go to a stylist without curly hair, but I've noticed a marked difference between B&B stylists and other people. They look at cutting your hair more as an architect, instead of just blindly cutting layers. I've been to 3 B&B stylists and they have all been incredible!!!

2c/3a fluctuating hair

Dyed with 100% body art quality henna, Curly Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, scrunched with coconut oil and Catwalk Curls Rock curl amplifier

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,090Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Can you suggest some names if you live in NYC? Thanks!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • StayBeautifulHKStayBeautifulHK Posts: 41Registered Users
    I'd go to B&B House, the original salon!!

2c/3a fluctuating hair

Dyed with 100% body art quality henna, Curly Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, scrunched with coconut oil and Catwalk Curls Rock curl amplifier
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,090Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks, StayB. I'm actually very happy with my stylist now, but it never hurts to have a good rec.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file