Is $36 a good deal for this sweater?

2»

Comments

• MojoDojoMojoDojo Posts: 702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have one of those (not exactly), I like to cuddle up in it at home, but would never wear in public. I wouldn't personally pay $36 for something I only wear at home, but that's just me.
    I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,186Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Actually I just found out over the weekend I bought a couple last year from Arden B on sale(20 and 15 but woulda paid more) that are simiar in black. I forgot I bought them.

Totally worth it for me because I'm always cold and I wear black with everything. They are also partially wool and very warm and thin at the same time. I usually wear them with shorter dresses in the winter with my boots. I wear them with jeans too and a tshirt when I've run out of clean sweaters.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,743Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I don't think I'm getting it after all. It's nice and a great color. But I'm just not feeling it. And if I feel this way before I buy something, I generally don't wear the item often and end up giving it away. So I'll save my money for something I really like.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    At least one of us made a purchase! :lol: I also realized after looking back at your sweater I got something of a similar color, which is good because I don't have anything that color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file