CurlTalk

Mixed silk

It has a cone in it but its the only thing that seems to work on my hair. Even on second and third day hair. So I guess I'll be using this and using Shea moisture shampoo to rinse it off.

Comments

• EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    I have this too but I don't care for it all that much. It didn't do anything bad to my hair I can use it with no major issues but I find it rather thin. Used with other products its fine but not my fav.

Some of the reviews I've read said that this leave in left white residue but I didn't have that issue.
  • Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
    I haven't had any problems with it either
  • curlycurlitacurlycurlita Posts: 13Registered Users
    I was just about to start a post when I saw this conversation. I was at Sally's today and was looking fro the Mixed Silk DC and the store worker said they had to pull all the mixed and they don't carry it anymore! I know there was a law suit involving Mixed Chicks so I don't know if that was the reason or not. I am said to see it go :0(
    "Free your hair and the rest will follow" Lorraine Massey
  • adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users
    I was just about to start a post when I saw this conversation. I was at Sally's today and was looking fro the Mixed Silk DC and the store worker said they had to pull all the mixed and they don't carry it anymore! I know there was a law suit involving Mixed Chicks so I don't know if that was the reason or not. I am said to see it go :0(

yes it was pulled after Sally's lost a suit filed by Mixed Chicks. We discussed it in 4a. If you do a search you should find links to articles.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:
  • Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
    Oh wow I didn't even realize that. Aww that sucks