Can't read product reviews :(

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,228Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
The top of the product reviews are cut off by a green bar that says Add Review Video Reviews.

Please fix this. Thank you.
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    Hmmm, could you take a screen capture of what you're seeing? When I go to a product review page, everything looks fine on my screen. If I have a visual to show the dev team, they can figure out what's going on more easily.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,228Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you VERY MUCH for the prompt response. :toothy4: I actually re-booted and the problem seems to have cleared up, so it was probably just my wonky computer.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    woop woop! no problem :)
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file