We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Dani from Houston

danielle.toldanielle.tol Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello everyone

I BC'd Oct. 17, 2011 and haven't wore my hair out in public but twice. I'm desperately looking for tips to how to style my hair. I tst it over my wig cap and have experiemented bantu knots and braid outs but my odd shaped hair makes me feel self conscience. Other than that HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comments

• atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Moderators
    lol HEY GIRL HEY

glad you joined CurlTalk!

What do you mean by odd shaped hair? personally, the back section of my hair is wavy and sometimes makes my hair look like an afro mullet >___> not. cute.

Maybe you need a trim? Or is your hair just curl patterns all around like mine?
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | evelyn@naturallycurly.com | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome :D
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen
    RO: EO Keratin, Desert Essence Raspberry

LI: Elvive volume collagen, KCKT